ROBUST—Damage-resistant for offices and job sites
- Half the size,2 built to last—this robust MFP handles activity at challenging sites, even construction.
- Produces prints 3 times faster than previous HP models—see A1/D-size prints delivered in 25 seconds.
- Choose from 40- to 300-ml HP ink cartridges to fit your print volume, large supplies can reduce interventions.
- Transport and onsite dust, damage protection with optional HP DesignJet Rugged Case.
CONVENIENT—Easy operation helps users save time
- Complete tasks intuitively—almost 3 times faster vs other devices 3—one touchscreen works like a smartphone.
- Cut waste by 50%—print at half scale with automatic sheet feeder/tray; cut extra work, waste of wide rolls4
- No LAN needed—move this MFP any time, any place your Wi-Fi signal can reach with wireless connectivity.5
COLLABORATION—Mobile print/scan for team sharing
- Use integrated scanning to capture and share feedback, enable archiving, and more.
- The printer creates its own Wi-Fi network for easy connectivity with Wi-Fi Direct.
- Conveniently scan, share, print right from your smartphone or tablet;5 enjoy a smartphone-like experience.
- Manage scans from your mobile device with the HP AiO Printer Remote app,6 enabled by HP Mobile Printing.
|1||Based on 36-inch Wi-Fi integrated MFPs available in the market as of September, 2015.|
|2||The HP DesignJet T830 Multifunction Printer is the most compact 36-inch device performing large-format print/scan/copy functions and is at least half the size (without the legs) based on H x W x L specifications published as of September, 2015.|
|3||Usability compared to competitive alternatives and based on internal HP testing and methodology in September, 2015 evaluating ease-of-use for first-time users comparing the time and additional assistance required to complete the task of copying a color A0-size document and scaling it down to A3 size on the HP DesignJet T830 Multifunction Printer with a single touchscreen compared to using a separate printer and standalone scanner.|
|4||Printing on sheets eliminates the extra work and cutting waste of printing on performance equivalent roll-based printers in the market as of September, 2015. For example, printing at half scale (13.5 inches) on a typical (36-inch) roll results in over 50% paper waste and additional labor to cut.|
|5||Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network (usually Wi-Fi access points bridge wireless to wired connections) or have a direct wireless connection. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See hp.com/go/designjetmobility for more details.|
|6||The HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app is available for Apple® iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch running iOS v7.0 or later and for Android™ mobile devices running Android™ v4.4 or later. The HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app is available for free
from the Apple® App Store for Apple® mobile devices and from the Google Play Store for Android™ mobile devices.